Thursday, June 10, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog!

My original blog Days at Daybreake was started with the idea that it would be about life, family, friends, of course the dogs and birds, as well as hobbies. But as it has progressed, I find it is primarily my dog blog.  The dogs ARE a huge portion of my life, and do take up a huge amount of my time, but I find I still have a need for creativity.

My hope for this blog is to be a place to share my creativity, through books, quilting, knitting, even recipes.  With my participation in the One Flower Wednesdays group and my hopes to do more, and present more of my handwork, I hope for this blog to take this out of the way for the dog folk.  I doubt they want to hear of my frustration with trying to crochet a round item and have it stay round!

So again, welcome and please stop back again when you have the time.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Welcome to the quilting blog world and thanks for stopping by my blog!